10.13.2011

Shine On


Sweater (The Limited); Tank (Ann Taylor Loft); Jeans (Levis); Purse (Urban Expressions find at Nordstrom Rack); Shoes (Tahari find at Marshalls); Watch (Fossil); Bracelets (Karma Bracelet and Gift); Necklace (Cherie Consignment Boutique)

Whenever I'm feeling less than shiny, I put on something with sequins and/or shine...  And I'm not sure what it is about the sparkle, but it does the trick!  Pretty soon my outward shine makes its way inside and I'm walking taller and feeling confident.  Who knew such power existed in a small shiny disc?  So whenever you are having one of those days - reach into your closet and grab the one thing that always makes you feel good... and feel better! 

6 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the outfit! And its so true, whenever I feel down I wear bright colors to make me happier, sequins are the same :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Ly said...

I simply adore your shirt. Sequins always makes things better :)

-Ly
http://www.lyzhang.com

Terri said...

I'm still looking for a good sequins/shiny top. Yours is adorable!
stylishsass.blogspot.com

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

gorgeous photos! and cute outfit!

x

shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

Ulrika said...

Love the outfit ! The top looks fabulous on you. :)

Follow each other ?
/U
pug-a-licious

Annie L said...

Love the sequin top.
Great blog, following!
--Annie
newenglandromance.blogspot.com

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS