10.18.2011

Cool Cat


Trench Coat (Gap Outlet); Scarf (Francesca's); Shirt (Target); Jeans (Express); Necklace (The Limited); Shoes (Franco Sarto find at Marshalls); Sunglasses (JCPenney); Earrings (Nordstrom)

There's just something about leopard print that is so effortlessly cool (in moderation of course). I love the contrast the shades of blue in the jeans, shirt, and necklace make with the bold leopard print.  And I've been looking for a pair of cat eye sunglasses, which I found at JCPenney for under $5... seriously!!!  I never spend more than $10 on sunglasses since you can always find them for less, and without fail I lose and/or break at least 2 pairs a year... Plus it's an easy and fun accessory that can change up any outfit!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey there! This is a gorgeous outfit. I really love the leopard print scarf and your shoes! And the cat eye sunglasses make it. I just started following you, I really dig your style. :)

xx Jessica
wbrjb.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Cute! And I agree, I think a little touch of leopard adds a lot of sophistication and spunk to an outfit.

Have a great Tuesday!

meesch said...

I really like your sunners! I'm strictly an aviator sunglasses type of girl, but I really like those!

-meesch

Mel said...

The classic trench with the pop of turquoise at the neck is lovely!

www.melsmanyhats.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the look of the leopard with a classic trench! Gorgeous :)

Just came across your blog today, lovely little space you have here!

Happy new follower!

xx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

tessa said...

love your trench!

couturelust.com
giveaway! win the dress of your choice from LOVE

Terri said...

Oooooooooooooooo, I love that necklace!
stylishsass.blogspot.com

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS