10.06.2011

Be Yourself

 

Tank (Marshalls); Shorts (The Limited); Scarf (The Limited); Earrings (Target); Shoes (Target); Watch (Fossil); Bracelets (JCPenney)

 Who would have thought October would still be shorts weather in Minnesota?  Certainly not me, but I'll take it!  Since the weather has been so bright and shiny, I thought my outfit should be too.  The floral scarf is a great fall transition piece (before we need to break out the heavy duty ones), and the leopard flats are a nice balance to the louder colors. 

One of my favorite quotes from Steve Jobs: "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice."

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS